Returns Payment Policy
INNOVATION PLATFORMS ONLINE SL (hereinafter the “Owner”) offers a variety of tours, tickets and services (hereinafter the “products”) through its website https://alcazarsevilletour.com (hereinafter the “Platform”).
Our Terms and Conditions, Legal Notice, Privacy and Cookies Policy and Payments and Returns Policy (hereinafter “TAPP”), contain legal obligations. These establish the base of acceptance of the reservations by the Owner.
Unless otherwise detail purchases made through the Platform or any affiliate website to the Owner are subject to the TAPP; on all bookings it will be considered that the person making the reservation must accept these conditions on behalf of persons appearing on the reservation.
Modification, cancellation and product shelf life
All products, tours and services offered by the Owner are valid on the dates published in the Platform. The Owner shall not be liable for any information not provided directly.
Requests for modifications or corrections have to direct the Owner; it may realize by contact form, the Owner will be responsible for processing them.
Owner does not charge to modify or change the dates of a reservation already made, provided the application at least 24 hours of receipt before the scheduled visit
The sales of tickets for special shows or theaters are final and cannot be modified or changed the dates once confirmed date.
Other requests for changes and modifications date will depend on the availability of local experts and / or service providers; the Owner may not ensure compliance with any request for change of date.
24 hours prior to the date of the visit, you can request a change of date and the Owner will try to satisfy the request, but these changes may have additional charges. For visits that take place over several days, you will have to apply the changes seven (7) days before the visit, which will also carry an additional cost.
Purchases made with a promotion or promotional code may be canceled when making changes or modifications to your visits once the purchase is made. It will be the Owner’s decision to admit the discount or offer. The Owner reserves the power to cancel the discount or special offer if you make changes.
The Owner reserves the right to cancel, change or replace the services or visits, in the event that local experts and / or service providers, carry out any change in date, coverage, price, age requirements, etc.
In such cases, if you do not agree with the alternatives that are offered, you will be entitled to the refund of the total amount of the purchase price.
Owner always makes the appropriate changes in the Platform and also we make every effort to notify consumers and agencies, to be able to modify or re-booking.
Prices, inclusions and exclusions
- Unless otherwise specified, the prices listed on the Platform are per person.
- Prices until the reservation is not confirmed may change.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include local taxes, etc.
- Prices do not include gratuities to local experts or drivers; rates passport and visa; personal insurance and luggage; any items of a personal nature; and any food or drink.
Payments and cancellations
Owner accepts credit card payments through the Platform and in some cases the Expert may make the payment before the start of the visit.
Charge or fee shall not apply to process payments by credit card or debit card.
To make a reservation requires full payment by credit card or debit card. Payment will appear as Conoce Mi Ciudad in the extract credit or debit card.
Once started the visit or service, or in connection with any package, or other services used, can not be made returns.
The Owner shall inform by mail of total charges for cancellation of the reservation, if they have to apply.
Payments could be non-refundable under any circumstances:
- Tickets entertainment, event, attraction, theater, monuments or coupon.
- Gift certificate.
- When visits are started during special periods: trade shows, holidays or national holidays, New Year, Christmas, Easter.
- Cancellation before 24 hours the date/hour of the visit or product, has no cancellation fee, except for expenses already incurred and that this Platform can demonstrate to the interested part, such as ticket acquired monuments.
- Cancellation in the last 24 hours to the date/hour of the visit or product, will be charged 100% for cancellation.
- When making the payment from countries with different currency to €, your bank or card company may convert the payment to local currency and charge fees, which will cause differences between the amount shown on the platform and the final amount billed. For further information please contact your bank or company.
- Under this agreement, payment processing services for services purchased on this website are provided Paypal and other payment card managers.
- You can take out full travel insurance before departure. If you cancel or modify the reservation, many insurance policies may cover cancellation fees and derivatives.