Last update: 31/07/2018
- PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website https://alcazarsevilletour.com (hereinafter the “Platform”), which makes available PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE SL (hereinafter, the “Owner”), with CIF B90196080 and email address email@example.com.
All those who access the Platform or make a visit (hereinafter the “Users”) and those who use it to provide a service (hereinafter “Local Experts”), when making use of it, accept fully and without reservation, all the conditions of the Terms and Conditions, Legal Notice, Privacy and Cookies Policy and the Payment and Refund Policy (hereinafter “TAPP”), and accept that it may be modified in part or in full by the Owner.
The Owner may update this Legal Notice, in order to clarify our practices and to enunciate new or different clauses, including modifying the entire Legal Notice, in order to add new services, functions or provision of the Platform, may also update it by the Owner’s needs . These modifications will be communicated, through the Platform or by email, the entry into force of these updates may be checked by the date of entry into force, at the beginning of this document.
The owner can enable specific requirements to regularize the use, provision and / or contracting of services that can be offered through the Platform.
The User and Local Expert will have to make a correct use of the Platform in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, uses of data traffic and this Legal Notice. The User and Local Expert will respond to the Owner or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation, whatever it may be.
The headings expressed in this document are only informative, and will not affect, qualify or modify the interpretation of the Legal Notice.
Although the Owner will ensure that the Platform always available to Users and Local Experts, may suspend or interrupt, at any time and without obligation of prior notice, access to the services and / or contents of the Platform, as well as to the configuration and the same features of the Platform for the purpose of maintenance, repair, updating, improvement and / or adaptation of technical, operational and / or legal changes, without any compensation being required by Users or Local Experts. Once the service is restored, all TAPPs will remain valid.
The Owner authorizes the establishment of links between other websites and yours, provided that the following conditions are respected:
- That the link is not established from a website whose contents are contrary to the Law, morality and public order.
- That it does not offer an image of the Owner of the Plataform or his products that is distorted, harmful or mistaken.
- That it does not generate the opinion that there is a non-existent relationship or commercial link between the Owner and those responsible, advertisers or owners from whom the link is created, when this is not the case. Nor that the contents have been designed on the web from which the link is established.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
Access to the Platform is free, however, the Owner conditions the use of some of the services offered on the Platform to the registry through the prior completion and processing of the corresponding form. The data offered by the User or Local Experts guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to the Owner and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made.
The User or Local Experts is explicitly committed to the use that will be made of the Platforms will be at all times appropriate and they will not use the contents and services, among others to:
- Disclose criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism content or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Perform acts susceptible to alter or introduce computer viruses, which may damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the Platform or third parties; as well as making a massive consumption of the Services of the Platform, which may prevent access to the Platform of other Users.
- Access or attempt, to the restricted areas of the computer systems of the Owner and / or the Platform, and extract information. Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the Owner or third parties and, in this case, extract information.
- Usurp the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or of any other person publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their previous request or approval.
- Users or Local Experts may not insert in the Platform contents protected by any right of intellectual and industrial property, belonging to third parties, if they do not have the proper authorization, as well as violating the confidentiality of the Owner’s information, the Platform or third parties.
All the contents of the Platform, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are the exclusive property of the Owner, none of the exploitation rights can be understood assigned to the User, only those strictly necessary for the correct use of the Platform.
The Owner is not responsible for the use that each User or Local Expert gives to the materials made available in the Platform or the updates made based on them.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The contents published in the Platform are of a general nature and are for informational purposes only. The Owner does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, usefulness or veracity of the contents, and without fully guaranteeing access to all the contents, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose and not shall have no liability to Users or Local Expert or any other third party.
The Owner excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages and harms of any kind arising from:
- Not being able to access the Platform or the lack of accuracy, completeness, veracity, and / or actuality of the contents, as well as the existence of defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to the that has been accessed through the Platform of the services that are offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the Local Users and Experts, in the Platform or in the server that supplies it.
- Interruptions or errors in the access to the Platform, as well as technical problems or failures that may arise during the Internet connection.
- That the measures adopted in terms of security, make it invulnerable and impregnable.
- In compliance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the Platform. In particular, and as an example, the Owner is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate the rights of intellectual and industrial property, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy, the image itself, as well as the regulations in matters of unfair competition and illicit advertising.
- The deterioration caused by any person that contravenes the conditions, rules and instructions that the Owner establishes in the Platform or through the violation of the security systems of the Platform, himself or to a third party.
- Other damages that for inherent reasons could be caused to the non-activity or to the defective functioning of the Platform, neither guarantees nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites through links.
- In no case, neither the Owner nor the Local Experts, affiliates, service providers, suppliers and / or distributors will be responsible for any of the following damages or losses (whether foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): ( a) loss of data; (b) loss of income or loss of earnings; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunities; (e) loss of goodwill or damage to reputation; (f) damages suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, emergent, special or punitive damages arising from the use of the Platform, regardless of the legal action taken.
- The Owner, the Local Experts and suppliers, when making reservations, visits, transportation or any other service in relation to the itineraries of the individual clients, will not be responsible for injuries, damages, losses, accidents, delays or irregularities, obligations or expenses to the person or property due to an act or omission on the part of any hotel, transport company or other company, monument or person that provides the services included in the visits.
- The Owner only performs the functions of liaison between the Users (visitors and Local Experts), and the different providers of shows, attractions, monuments, theaters, etc …, so it is not responsible for any injury and / or accident that could suffer during the realization of the visit, if they consider opportune for the visits, the Users (Visitors and Local Experts), will have to make an insurance for such purpose.
- The visits made on foot, by public road, do not entail any danger, for which reason the Owner, Local Experts or service providers are not responsible for the risk, reckless, irresponsible or negligent actions of the User. The User if he considers it appropriate, he could get personal insurance before making the visit.
- In addition, the Owner, Local Experts and suppliers accept no liability for any illness, theft, labor conflict, machinery breakdown, governmental limitations, acts of war and / or terrorism, weather conditions, defects of any transport vehicle or for any mishap, fortuitous event or other causes beyond its control.
- The Owner thoroughly checks the details of all the products and services offered, so that these are accurate. However, the Owner does not guarantee that the functions, content or information included in the Platform are uninterrupted or free of errors, that the defects are corrected or that the Platform or the servers that make it available do not contain viruses or mistakes.
- If any of these terms is declared illegal, void or unenforceable in accordance with the legislation of any state or country in which these terms must be in force, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which such term is illegal, null or non-enforceable, will be separated and removed from these terms, maintaining the validity of the other terms, which will remain in full force and effect, and will continue to be binding and enforceable.
- ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
If any User, Local Expert or third party discovers that there may be facts or circumstances that may be considered illegal for the use of content or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the Platform, you must send a notification to the Owner, correctly identifying and specifying the facts and the alleged infractions, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all matters of litigation incumbent upon the Owner’s Platform, it will be applicable to Spanish legislation, with the Courts and Tribunals of Seville being competent.
All notifications and communications between Users, Local Experts and the Owner will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through the email email@example.com.