Last update: 31/July/2018
1.1 PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L .; mercantile company registered in the Mercantile Register of Seville, volume 6008, folio 51, inscription 1 sheet SE-105062; with NIF B90196080; registered office at CALLE REINA VICTORIA, 17B, ALCALA DE GUADAIRA, Sevilla. (Spain); telephone +34 611 49 80 39; and email email@example.com, is the owner of the website located at the Internet address https://alcazarsevilletour.com and its accounts on social networks (hereinafter, this Website).
1.2. PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. It is the owner of the following accounts in social networks:
1.3. The person accessing this Website (hereinafter, the User), ensures that it has the legal minimum age established by the General Data Protection Regulation (16 years) or by the national regulations that apply to grant the consent in relation to the services of the information society.
2. Treatments of personal data as responsible.
2.1. The information regarding the different treatments performed by PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. As responsible.
Data provided through the “Contact-client” section
PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. (More information in point 1.1).
We will treat the information you provide, or authorize access, in order to manage what is indicated in your communication.
The personal data that you provide us will be kept while your communication is being managed, as long as you maintain the contractual relationship, or during the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is your freely granted consent.
No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation or prior authorization.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, and its rectification or suppression, or the limitation of your treatment, or to oppose the processing, as well as the right to the portability of the data, the right to withdraw the consent at any time, or the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority (more information in point 6).
You are required to provide the data marked with an asterisk (*), if you do not provide us with such information, you will not be allowed to contact PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. .
3. Treatments of personal data as manager.
3.1. The User who signs a service contract with PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. As the processor, you are authorized to process the personal data necessary to provide the requested service.
3.2. For the execution of the benefits derived from the fulfillment of the object of this assignment, those responsible for the treatment will make available to PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. , the personal data necessary to provide the requested service.
3.3. This agreement will last as long as the contractual relationship is maintained. Once the contractual relationship ends, PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. You must return to the person in charge or transmit to another manager that designates the person responsible for the personal data, and delete any copy that is in your possession. However, you can keep the data blocked to address possible administrative or jurisdictional responsibilities.
3.4. The person in charge of the treatment and all his personnel is obliged to:
- Use the personal data object of treatment, or those that it collects for its inclusion, only for the purpose of this assignment, in no case may it use the data for its own purposes.
- Treat the data according to the instructions of the controller.
- Keep, in writing, a record of all categories of treatment activities carried out on behalf of the person in charge, which contains:
- The name and contact information of the person in charge or those in charge and of each person responsible for which the person in charge acts.
- The treatment categories carried out by each responsible party.
- A general description of the appropriate technical and organizational safety measures that you are applying.
- Not communicate the data to third parties, unless you have the express authorization of the controller, in the legally admissible cases. If the manager wants to outsource, he has to inform the person in charge and request his prior authorization.
- Maintain the duty of secrecy regarding personal data to which you have had access under this order, even after the end of the contract.
- Guarantee that the persons authorized to process personal data commit, expressly and in writing, to respect confidentiality and to comply with the corresponding security measures, which must be informed accordingly.
- Maintain at the disposition of the responsible party the documentation proving compliance with the obligation established in the previous section.
- Guarantee the necessary training regarding the protection of personal data of the persons authorized to process personal data.
- case beyond the working day following the receipt of the request, together, where appropriate, with other information that may be relevant to resolve the request.
“Notification of data security breaches: PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE SL will notify the person responsible for the processing, without undue delay and through his email address, the breaches of the security of the personal data in his charge of which he is aware , together with all the relevant information for the documentation and communication of the incident, at least the following information will be provided:
- Description of the nature of the violation of the security of personal data, including, when possible, the categories and the approximate number of interested parties affected, and the categories and approximate number of personal data records affected.
- Data of the contact person to obtain more information.
- Description of the possible consequences of the violation of the security of personal data.
- Description of the measures adopted or proposed to remedy the breach of the security of personal data, including, if applicable, the measures adopted to mitigate the possible negative effects. If it is not possible to provide the information simultaneously, and to the extent that it is not, the information will be provided gradually without undue delay.
- PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE SL, at the request of the person in charge, will communicate in the shortest time possible those breaches of data security to the interested parties, when it is probable that the violation poses a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Communication must be done in a clear and simple language and must include the elements indicated in each case by the person responsible, at least:
- The nature of the violation of datos.
- Data from the point of contact of the person in charge or the person in charge where more information can be obtained.
- Describe the possible consequences of the violation of the security of personal data.
- Describe the measures adopted or proposed by the controller to put remedy to the violation of the security of personal data, including, if applicable, the measures adopted to mitigate the possible negative effects.
- To make available to the responsible all the necessary information to demonstrate the fulfillment of their obligations, as well as for the realization of audits or inspections carried out by the controller or other auditor authorized by him.
- Implement the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the treatment systems and services.
- Return to the data controller personal data and, if applicable, the supports where they are recorded, a once the benefit is fulfilled.
- The return must involve the total deletion of the existing data in the computer equipment used by PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. . However, PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. You can keep a copy, with the data duly blocked, as long as responsibilities for the execution of the provision can be derived.
3.5. It corresponds to the data controller:
- Deliver the data necessary to the person in charge so that he can provide the service.
- Ensure, prior to and throughout the treatment, compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations by PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L.
- Supervise the treatment.
4. Social networks
4.1. When the User accesses the accounts of PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. in social networks accepts the treatment of their personal data by them according to their privacy policies.
5.1. The User guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and is responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation.
5.2. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, the User guarantees that he has informed said third party and obtained his authorization to provide his personal data to PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. .
6.1. Right of access: The User shall have the right to obtain from PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. Confirmation of whether personal data concerning you is being processed or not and, in such case, the right of access to personal data.
6.2. Right of rectification: The User shall have the right to obtain without undue delay PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the treatment, the User shall have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by means of an additional declaration.
6.3. Right of suppression: The User shall have the right to obtain without undue delay PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. the deletion of the personal data that concerns him, which will be obliged to suppress without undue delay personal data.
6.4. Right to limitation of treatment: The User shall have the right to obtain from PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. the limitation of the treatment of the data.
6.5. Right to the portability of the data: The User will have the right to receive the personal data that concern him, that he has provided to PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. , in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment, without being prevented by the person responsible to whom they were provided.
6.6. Right of opposition: The User shall have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to the fact that personal data concerning him or her are subject to processing. PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. It will stop treating personal data, unless it proves legitimate compelling reasons for the treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the User, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
6.7. Automated individual decisions, including the preparation of profiles: The User shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including the preparation of profiles, which produces legal effects on him or which significantly affects him in a similar way.
6.8. Right to withdraw consent: The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. It will be as easy to withdraw the consent as it is to give it.
6.9. The User can exercise their rights before PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L. By writing to PLATFORMS INNOVATION ONLINE S.L., domiciled in CALLE REINA VICTORIA, 17 B, ALCALA DE GUADAIRA, 41500 Seville (Spain), or through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.10. More information about these rights here.